Pages

Monday 8 February 2016

100 things


January is usually a time of resolutions, but I've taken it once step further this year and decided to make a list of 100 things to do.

This is actually because I have gotten into Leonie Dawson's 'create your shining year' books, thanks to my friend Viv!

So the object of the exercise is to think of 100 things (as silly, fun, joyful or otherwise) to have a crack at over the course of 2016. What fun!

I've already ticked a few things off my list; climbing Rangitoto, going camping and going to the zoo to name a few.

Here are some of the many things I am looking to try, climb, eat, explore this year...

* Go to Tiritiri Matangi
* Ride a horse
* Bake bread
* Take a ceramics class
* Play golf
*Re-read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

and so, so many more!

How many do you think I'll manage....






No comments:

Post a Comment