Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Loving it - week five

A little bit late with the post this week, but better late than never right?

Quite a bit to be loving of late; good coffee every morning from eightthirty, a weekend with the girls, working on Mila's school project with her, Ben's epic lemon cake and stew and mash for dinner. But of course, the thing I love the most this week has to be wee Olive, our new kitten (excuse the pics, she never sits still).

In honour of Mark Haddon's book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, which I've just finished reading, I will get all Christopher-ish on it and give you a list of reasons why Olive is so great.

REASONS I LOVE OLIVE:

*She wanted to be our friend pretty much straight away
*She purrs like a trooper
*When Juno calls her name she calls her 'Ollovve', which is cute
*She likes having her chin scratched
*Her cry when she's hungry is borderline manic
*She wiggles her butt when she pounces
*She's super adventurous
*She's so goddam cute

I could go on, but I think you get the idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment